Opalite® is an monolithic translucent restoration for crown and bridge. As the restoration is cad cam designed and milled from a single piece of zirconia , these restorations have many advantages for the clinician and patient.
Up to 90% of the restoration is manufactured in modern milling machines and only the final colouring and glaze are added by an experienced technician.
This allows for a strong and accurate restoration which is biocompatible and more aesthetic than metal for the patient ,along with giving a price stable, reliable and cost effective restoration or the dentist.
- As a solid piece of Zirconia this is one of the strongest restorations available today.
- Suitable for Bruxer patients giving a more natural alternative to gold shell crowns
- As designed and manufactured using CAD (computer aided design) the restorations are more accurate than any traditionally made restoration with perfect marginal fit.
- As manufactured predominately by milling machinery rather than hand crafted, the consistency of the product is almost 100%
- Manufacturing using milling machinery allows costs to be kept to a minimum and provide a very cost effective restoration
- No metal in the Opalite restoration therefore completely biocompatible